hello.
Hi Stalker


Hey, new layout, as you can see. I'm back. Miss me?

I'm Hungry
Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I've made a song. Sing it to the tune of Do Mi So +Do +Do So Mi Do. Or C E G +C +C G E C.
The words--lyrics are a bit of an overstatement--are: I'm so hungryy I'm so hungryy. Change notes within each syllable. Thank you very much.

Anyway, I'm bored and hungry and still watching Flames of Desire, since I stopped watching for two days and am a bit behind. I went to the mall yesterday with Mommy and bought an adorable pair of shoes and a stunning handbag that I was thrilled to find on sale.
So here you go. Isn't it alluringly and breathtakingly gorgeous? And it's so me! LOL. This is turning out to be a very very girly post. My sincere apologies.

Just thought I'd update you on what I've been up to. 

Labels: , ,



11:53 PM