hello.
Hi Stalker


Hey, new layout, as you can see. I'm back. Miss me?

It's Been a While...
Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hi. So the last few weeks have been great. I've been spending my time in Korea with family and friends. Shopping for more face masks and having a blast being lectured by my parents.

I finally finished cleaning my room last night. Within all the unpacking and clothes-folding, I managed to clean out the entire closet as well. Talk about being productive.

I usually detest bloggers who post a bunch of photos and expect readers to understand the story within them. But I can now relate to how they feel. I am now really tired and lazy and am only blogging for your sakes anyway (just kidding, I love you guys) so here's a tour of my room. Well. It's more like watching me clean up, but anyhow:

<--- So here's my bathroom sink. It was even messier than before if you can imagine that. Notice all the face masks I purchased in Korea? And that marvelous bottle (though it doesn't look very intriguing in this picture) of Etude BB Cream? And.. Uh.. my razor? Yup. Moving on.



And here we can see the desk of a very messy person. You may notice a suffering banana plush in the back (left) of the photo. Two lamps, because one of them is really unpredictable. Hair gel. A lunchbox where I stored my eye contacts (please note that I just came back from Korea, here.) Books. A suffering lionness-underneath the suffering banana. Nail polish, a comb, and a pile of cardigans. And two shopping bags from Etude. Loooovely.











<--- And over here we've got my closet cleaning in process. You can see folded clothes (hey at least they're folded alright?), puffy skirts, jeans, drawers, blegh. This was hard work. I think I inhaled a bit to much dust at this point


One pillow. My Longchamp baggie. Other bags that were too big to squeeze in my closet. Socks, winter hats, scarves. Oh, and this is my window seat/bench if you don't already know. I wonder how Simba feels about his mother living with me. D'you see that little brown bag beside my blue lunchbox (once again, I use it to store my eye contacts.)? That, my dears, was Rachel's present. Her birthday was tomorrow and I had gotten her sunglasses at Forever 21. In Korea. Can you believe that they have Forever 21 as well as Hollister and Abercrombie and Aero and all that?! But we don't?! Poo.





And here, my dears, is the finished product. Mission complete!

Labels: , , , , ,



12:05 AM