hello.
Hi Stalker


Hey, new layout, as you can see. I'm back. Miss me?

Public Pools and My Phone IS NOT WORKING.
Monday, July 11, 2011

Thanks for giving me 30 followers, guys. What intrigued you? My awesome writing skills or my pretty blog layout or just the fact that I'm into Korean stuff and could be Korean? Sorry to bust your bubble, but I'm not Korean, and I will never plan on being a Korean. I do plan on going to Korea though. HEHEHEHEHE. I'm so excited! July 20th!! Only 10 days away!!

Enough about me. Though it usually is.

Hunter's been taking swimming lessons and (what's to expect) Mom's making me go too. Not to the lessons, just to the pool where I can "exercise" without sweating. PAH. (I almost wrote "exercise without swearing" hahaha that's really funny.) Anyway I wanna rant on public pools. How much dirtier can they get? I mean, take their changing rooms for example. Excuse me for sounding like a priss, but honestly. I could spend a day in there cleaning--and no, I'm not volunteering--and still have tons of work left to do.

I wanted to put pics on here and stuff. But I can't because my stupid darn phone ain't working.

Goodnight.

Labels: , , ,



8:22 PM