hello.
Hi Stalker


Hey, new layout, as you can see. I'm back. Miss me?

Eating is My Hobby
Monday, August 1, 2011

Good afternoon, my dear Dim Sums. How's life?
















My latest obsession(s): 
Macaroons
Pea snacks
Pudding


The pea snack thing is very Asian, and I never thought I'd say this, but it's actually quite satisfying. It's salty, crunchy, and tastes like pea. [Insert inappropriate joke here ;D]

I've always loved pudding, so that's nothing new. 

Macaroons are absolutely delicious. I used to think they were to sweet (imagine me thinking that-gah) but now I adore them. Especially the white kinds. I've got a thing going on for white. 

If I just had a magic pill that would I could take and never gain weight-ever-again, I'd eat everything I'd get my hands on. I love eating. Too bad I can only do it three times a day. No snacks for me anymore, I woke up this morning and I had gained .8 kg. Horrifying, I know.

Never thought I'd admit this either, but swimming is actually helping me. By the time school starts I expect myself to be a slim 45 kg. Still working on it. And no, I'm not telling you my weight now that's just too embarrassing. Well. That just makes you think worse doesn't it. I'm nothing above 50. There.

Just yesterday Mom and I went out to get beanbags for my room. I chose a chocolate colored one and Hunter got a lime green. I'm naming mine fudge.

Luv you all,
Lois

--I haven't been signing off that way much, have I? ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,



10:13 PM