hello.
Hi Stalker


Hey, new layout, as you can see. I'm back. Miss me?

I'm Asian and a BookWooormmm
Friday, August 12, 2011

I went out to buy school supplies today. (Which means I'm starting to acknowledge the fact that summer's ending.) I was totally disappointed by the lack of amount of 3 ring binders. How hard is it to find a 3 ring binder with a nice color and no words at all? Why is it that Asian items have to be designed with English words that, together, make absolutely no sense at all? For example you see phrases like "I make apple pie for us to eat" and "Sweet love" on notebooks and folders and pencil boxes. It screws everything up. I also planned on getting a schedule planner, since I've got to start keeping track of homework in high school, but then words like "Hello Lucky" and "Miss your arms" are scribbled all over on the covers. It is truly frustrating and annoying and most of all, depressing to see how little Taiwan has improved.

Not that I have anything against Taiwan. Except for the fact that it's dirty and polluted and ugly, both the citizens as well as the country itself; It's a swell place to be.

I am Asian by the way so yeah.

But I'm an Asian who speaks English who is also ranting on about the grammar mistakes Asian people make so I'm guessing that earns me a few nerd points. Mhmm. I'm also a bookworm, which reminds me of the dream I dreamt last night. I dreamed that I was walking across a field with one of my friends and all of a sudden blue worms started popping out from the soil. It was anything gross, since they didn't squirm around or anything. You could only see their heads unless you pulled one out. So then my friend pulled one out and started chasing me with it. I'm terrified of bugs, especially the ones with no feet, so you can only imagine my horror and disgust as she started shaking the big worm at me. I woke up panting.

Anyway, back to books. I read Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult recently and she's become one of my top Authors, right next to Karen Kingsbury and Ted Dekker. I also read Dear John, The Notebook, and The Last Song all whom are by Nicholas Sparks, who I also respect, but I'm not that big of a fan of sappy romances. I only enjoy romances when drama's mixed in. :)

Another Korean drama that I'm currently addicted to... drum rolllll.... HEARTSTRINGS!!! It's so cute I think I could die. :)

Labels: , , , , ,



3:57 AM