hello.
Hi Stalker


Hey, new layout, as you can see. I'm back. Miss me?

It's Almost Over...
Sunday, August 7, 2011

Guess I won't be blogging quite often anymore. School's starting next week and I'm a nervous wreck. I'M SO NERVOUS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. High school's all about grades, social ladders, and other scary stuff like how to navigate from classroom to classroom and how to RUN IN FITNESS.

I'm sad that this is almost over for me. And you. You'll no longer wake up wondering if Simply Lois wrote a new post or ate a few pea snacks or gained a few kg. Not that you usually do. Guess it's just my loss, not yours.

I'm going out tomorrow for school supplies. Then maybe a mirror or print a few pictures for my locker.

I hear that the first day of school is just cleaning out classrooms and getting textbooks. No sweat, I suppose.

Except for the fact that I may make a fool of myself while doing so, and that Pineapple will be there and that I have no idea what to expect.

Labels: ,



9:10 PM